Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So Meny Women, So Little Breathing Room

I am happy with the amount of female attention I get at lesbian clubs, don't get me wrong. My dear friend Elenka doesn't seem to hev my luck, and more often sits in corners seying things like "I give up," which mek little Marta feel pity for Elenka. Also, Marta feel pity for self, for heving such downer wing-woman.

Yet is true that a good woman is hard to find, and my needs aren't so strict. I vant hot, good personality, smart, ind either able to contribute to joke or to laugh along. Ind I find, I do, but usually there is other baggage. Woman ultimately iz hoping will become relationship. Woman is not bulieving that I not want relationship .. is too much trouble! I say ind is true: I am here for sexy dancing or funny talking or meybe we just sit and enjoy the ambiance.

Tonight I meet very nice woman, but turned out she was bit boring. Laughed at all of Marta's talking. Convinced Marta is secretly stand-up comedian, but hed nothing to say for self. No good. Second woman? Very cute, much more interactive, but before long Marta realized was chubby ind little bit self-serious. Marta PMSing, so if woman seems self serious to Marta today, just imagine how woman seems in two weeks. No go.

So Marta ventures on. More events, more meeting people. Iz ok. Marta fun heving for now. If situation turns dire, Marta heppy to go to Mitchel Brothers' with good friend Idanski. Will tell more es story progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment